Industry leading benefits
- Regularly benchmarked across the games industry
SPONSORED STUDIO ACTIVITES
- Sumo Game Jam
- Life drawing
FRESH FRUIT AND DRINKS
- Free fruit delivered to the studio regularly
- Free hot and cold drinks in well stocked fridges
- Fully supported remote working opportunities
- Fun - ensuring we all enjoy what we do
- Five learning days per year on top of holidays
- Free access to thousands of Udemy courses
- Access to Dojo, our internal learning platform
- Our legendary Summer 'Big Day Out'
- Epic Christmas parties
- Plus many other events throughout the year
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT WORKING AT SUMO SHEFFIELD?
Sumo Sheffield continues to grow. Numerous exciting new projects are getting underway and we are looking for the best and brightest talent the industry has to offer, to join our teams in creating the next chapter of Sumo history.
We pride ourselves on being a supportive and collaborative studio. We empower our teams to shape the games that they develop, we encourage them to drive originality, gameplay, mechanics and storytelling on both our own new IP titles, and amazing content for some of the world’s biggest publishers. Opportunity abounds for work on a wide variety of projects across multiple genres, and platforms utilising the very latest in development tools and technologies.
Career progression with our Sumo Pathway ensures you get to where you want to go. With access to a support network of experienced and knowledgeable experts, support from our learning and development platforms and bespoke training courses to accelerate your successes, the opportunities are endless.
Our environment is relaxed, friendly and built upon strong foundations. Family, Security, Trust, Collaboration, Respect, Innovation, Determination, Accountability, Recognition and most of all, Fun, are the Pillars and Values that Sumo has been built on and the principles we live and work by.